Quality, Safety & Environment
Quality, Safety and Environment:
Global Energy follows an integrated QHSE policy which is certified to many international standards. These include:
- ISO 9001:2008 for Quality Management System
- ISO 18001:2007 for Occupational Health & Safety
- ISO 14001:2004 for the Environmental Management System
We are proud to be third party certified by TUV, Germany. TUV is a leading international provider of 3rd party certification services having issued more than 54,000 management system certifications to date.
Integrated QHSE Policy:
Being a responsible organization, our long term success depends on our ability to achieve and maintain excellence in all aspects of our activities while protecting people and the environment in which we operate.
It is our policy to
- Meet or exceed the expectations of our customers
- Provide a system of work that will protect the health and safety of employees, customers, visitors, contractors and the general public
- Minimize the impact of our activities on the environment
- Proactively seek opportunities to develop a culture which promotes social, environmental and public responsibility including sustainable development
- Ensure adequate controls to prevent any adverse effect on the environment and to reduce or eliminate safety and health hazard.
We are committed to
- Meet or exceed regulatory and statutory requirements
- Continually improve the effectiveness and performance of the Integrated (QHSE) Management System
- Prevent injury & ill health among employees, customers, visitors, contractors and the general public
- Protect the environment by minimizing the environmental impact of our operations, prevention of pollution and conservation of natural resources
- Promote development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.