Telecommunication & Infra-structure
We have the expertise to assist utilities in uncovering the greatest need, identifying which software packages integrate well and best complement the utility’s existing capabilities,and selecting a vendor (or vendors) that make the strongest fit.
In addition, utilities must be able to identify the most attractive communications infrastructure technology for such automation programs as SCADA, DA, AMI, and mobile field force automation applications. This can be a challenge,
but our expertise in this area can help ensure that the software is operated on the most reliable communications system appropriately sized for today with an eye toward scalability for the future.
Our Communication Services Includes:
- Turnkey solutions for SDH/PDH – upto STM64
- IP/MPLS networks for utility and distribution networks – up to 10Gbits/s
- Point to point communication
- Voice Switching : PABX
- Ring communication
- VoIP over legacy TDM based network
- Fibre Optic services – supply, etc
- BPLC – Building Power Line Carrier services
- Broadband Power line carrier system
- Wireless Communication
- Satellite Communication