AMI & Smart Metering (Smart Grid Division)
Global Energy has successfully implemented Smart Grid and Intelligent Metering System (IMS) project with major utilities like DEWA, FEWA and SEWA. We are engaged with several private bulk consumers of electricity,water and gas, who are evaluating the deployment of Smart Grid as part of the energy efficiency and green initiative.
Global Energy is one of the most experienced and trusted providers of AMI and other Smart Grid Technologies in the Middle East.
GET strongly realizes the importance of local availability of resources when utilizing modern state of the technologies. The IMS project requires expertise in metering, communication, IT application software and a clear understanding of business and operating process of the utilities sector. With long years of experience in delivering various projects to the
utilities, we have developed enough experience to meet the challenges posed by the projects.
Benefits of Smart Metering:
- Energy Saving
- Asset Management
- Distribution Operation
- Field Services/ Work Management
- Customer Services/ Account Management
- Load Research/Forecasting
- Revenue Protection
- Outage Management
- Reduce billing Cycle
Global Energy Technologies provides Turn Key solution of IMS/AMR/AMI for Electricity, Water, Gas and Energy (BTU) Meters.
Intelligent Metering System:
- Supply, Installation and Commissioning of Smart Energy and Water
- IMS Systems designed for 200,000 metering points and scalable up to 5 million metering points
- Supply and Commissioning of Communication Infrastructure
- Supply and Commissioning of IT Infrastructure
- Integration of the system with the Enterprise Applications like SAP, Oracle or Legacy
- Revenue Collection Systems
Communication Technologies Used:
- RF Mesh Communication
- PLC between Meters and Data Concentrator
- BPLC between Data Concentrator and the Head End System
- GPRS from the Data Concentrator and C&I Meters
- Integration of MDM and SAP using MDUS / XML based using Web Services
- Integration with other standard Enterprise Application us generally Web Services based
- Integration with the legacy systems based on XML File or Flat Files based scheduled data synchronization.
- Supply, Installation and Testing of Mobile Solution to read Barcode on Meters
- Capture Consumption reading and integrate Mobile Solution with SAP IS-U
- Supply and Fixing of Barcodes
- Supply and Commissioning of handheld devices and complete IT Infrastructure.
- Delivery of Mobile Application
- Work Force Management System